Some believe you need complex 'programs' to be fit and healthy. So they join gyms. Hire personal trainers. Invest in bizarre, often restrictive diet plans. And guess what: They waste loads of cash in the process! Well, my friends - truth is: You need just 5 simple steps to build the body of your dreams. That's been my experience. And I've worked with thousands of folks over the past decade or so. Who've used nothing more than the steps we're about to cover. And built a body 'to die for,' in the process. Stick to these ideas, my friend. Work on 'em daily. And you'll get fit and healthy so fast - it'll make your head spin! And I wager: Make friends, family and co-workers wonder, 'just how you did it.' Let's get started then. Here they are: My top 5 tips for building the body of your dreams. Begin ‘em now. Be reborn!
1) Work out at sunrise. Nothing stops your fitness in its tracks – like putting a workout off until ‘later in the day.’ If you’re anything like me? You KNOW ‘later’ rarely happens. As one excuse or another generally stops you from getting done what you KNOW you should’ve gotten out of the way, first thing in morning. Want body of dreams? Prioritize! Get your workout done with the rise of the sun. You’ll garner an IMMEDIATE boost of energy. Condition your body to LOVE early morning exercise. And, send your subconscious mind a HIGHLY important message: That YOU are different than the oft-unfit, snooze-button-hitting, mass of Modern Man. Morning workouts? Make them a habit, my friend. Trust me: You’ll love ‘em!
2) Do a half-hour’s worth of calisthenics. Minimum! For superb fitness? You do NOT need a gym membership. You don’t need weights. And you sure as heck don’t need the latest, over-priced fitness ‘gadget.’ Stick to the most proven exercise regimen known to Man: The simple calisthenics session. It burns fat ‘like mad.’ It builds lean, ‘ripped’ muscle from head to toe. Plus: It forges a mental toughness that I bet you’ll find: Is unmatched by 9 of 10 folks you’ll meet– anywhere you go! Just alternate sets of squats, push-ups and crunches. Go for 30 minutes, minimum. 45 is better. Do NOT rest between sets. To loosen up the muscles between sets of exercises: Do jumping jacks. Then move right in to your next set. You’ll get fit fast. Build a ‘body to die for.’ And get SUPER tough in the process. Bet on it.
3) Skip breakfast. There are LOTS of benefits to fasting. When you give your body a break from food? You allow it to go to work cleansing itself. Rather than what it normally does. Which is spend a MASSIVE amount of energy digesting ‘grub.’ Believe it or not: Food digestion eats up more energy than any other bodily function! Take a break from food. And you’ll free up lots of latent energy, to be sure. You’ll also allow your body to go to work cleaning out toxins. That likely would have remained in your fatty tissues, without the benefit of a good fast. Here’s what to do: Consume nothing but water before lunch. Then: Get all your eating done (lunch and dinner) between the hours of noon and 6pm – or 1 and 7pm. That way? You’ll digest food when your digestive juices are at peak capacity (during day). AND: You’ll give your body a good, solid 18-hours worth of foodless, deep-cleansing joy. Skip breakfast. I’ve been doing it for years. So have many of my friends. Believe me: Works great. You can too!
4) Eat a big fruit salad for lunch. Is there a more perfect food than fruit? Not that I know of. As Diamond points out in his excellent tome, FIT FOR LIFE: Fruit is the ONLY food that best approximates Man’s ideal calorie-nutrient ratio. Which is about 80% carbohydrates, 10% protein, and 10% fat. Yes, most fruits fall right into this general category. And though they may vary in nutrients from one to another. They’ve ALL got a few BIG positives in common: They’re loaded with fiber. Which cleanses the digestive tract. They’re full of nutrients. Which feed every cell in your body. Plus: They taste great! Add it all up? And you’ve got one TRUE super food on your hands. Which fits into the palm of your hand! And which, if you ask me: Makes the concoctions of Man, pale by comparison. Eat a big fruit meal for lunch. Example: Mix bananas, apples, pears, and grapes. Eat a few cucumbers when done. As that cleans off the teeth. And guess what? You’ll be satisfied ‘til dinner! Especially, as more and more fruit meals begin to scrub old, addictive toxins from your digestive tract. Which they WILL do. Bottom line here? Eat fruit for lunch. All said and done: It’s a sure-fire winner!
5) Eat a big GREEN salad for dinner. You’ve loaded up on fruit today. Now then: If fruit’s so great. Why not just keep eating it? Well, you certainly can. And I always recommend eating a handful of bananas (or green smoothie) before dinner. Yet today’s fruit – as good as it is – MAY fall short in a vital mineral or two. Why? Man has over-farmed and degraded his soil to such an extent. That even organic foods are not likely what they used to be. Thus, I say: It’s best to supplement fruit with mineral-rich greens. Your solution: Eat BIG salad at dinner. Once again, you’ll cleanse your digestive system with fiber. Load your body with nutrients. Yet THIS meal: You’ll fill your body with vital minerals too. Which make up a BIG part of edible greens like spinach, kale, or bok-choy.
You’ll also crowd out bad, toxic foods. As the BIG fiber-rich salad fills you up – and keeps cravings for other stuff at bay. Yes, the dinner salad works wonders. Here’s a GREAT example: Spinach. Kale. Tomatoes. Walnuts. Cucumbers. Squash. Almonds. Avocado. Use small amount olive oil, sea salt, and pepper for dressing. It’s satisfying. It’s SUPER healthy. It’s delicious! YipeeeEEEEEEeee!! Note: Add serving of organic beans if still hungry. Beans are botanically a fruit. They are generally 80-10-10, in terms of carbohydrates, protein, and fat. And they are HIGHLY filling and satisfying. If you ask me: They make ANY excuse for NOT being vegan and 80-10-10, ‘null and void.’
So there you have it, friends…
My top 5 tips for building the body of your dreams. Work out at sunrise. Do 30 minutes worth of calisthenics – minimum! Skip breakfast. Eat big fruit salad for lunch. Eat big GREEN salad for dinner. Follow these tips consistently. And bet on it. You WILL: Sleep deeply each night. Wake up invigorated. Become addicted to a good, morning exercise routine. Scrub old, addictive toxins from your digestive system. Begin to actually CRAVE healthy foods. Build ‘ripped,’ attractive muscle from head to toe. Burn fat ‘like mad.’ Get SUPER tough, mentally speaking. And much , much more!
One caveat: Friends, family, and associates MAY ask you: ‘How are you dropping all that weight?’ Or: ‘Did you join a gym? How come you’re so fit all of a sudden?’ Yes, this is the price of fitness, my friend. Folks who once considered you ‘average’ (or below) - may begin asking YOU for health & fitness advice. It can be time-consuming, sure. Especially if you decide to train a few lost souls, personally. Oh well. Like I always say: It’s a small price to pay…
For the body of your dreams.
P.S. Want greater detail on the 5 simple steps - including workout protocols, exercise photos, my personal favorite workouts and more? Then download my $2.99 e-book, CONFESSIONS OF A SUPER-FIT VEGAN. Wherein you'll discover EXACTLY how to: Eat for maximum health. Exercise for a lean, 'ripped,' beautiful body. Motivate yourself - even in the toughest of circumstances. Become tougher than 9 of 10 folks you'll meet - anywhere on earth. And more! Yep: These are the EXACT steps I took to transform myself from an out of shape, over the hill, junk-food eating 'mess' - into a healthy eating fitness machine. Read up on 'em. Implement 'em daily. Quit not! You'll build the body of your dreams, too. Or as a wise (albeit hungry) man once said: 'I'll eat my hat.' Here's the book link! http://www.amazon.com/Jeff-Sekerak/e/B015W954XG/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1447895667&sr=8-1
- Copyright 2016, Jeff Sekerak, All rights reserved. Consult your doctor before engaging in any diet or program. Consult your good old common sense too. Which, in my experience? Rarely leads you astray.